Monday, July 18, 2011

You poor poor stupid little girls.

So I'm sitting in a coffee shop and I overhear these two girls talking 'bout boys - nothing too unusual; tt's something ladies like to do. But then I start actually listening to what they're talking about and I hear one of the girls declare, 

"Guys just like stupid girls."

*facepalm*
I almost pulled up a chair to their table to drop some knowledge on them. It would have sounded something like this...

Hi, Stacey and Christa. Can I call you Stacey and Christa?  Those probably aren't your names, but it's just easier this way. 

Anywho! Please never say those words again.  Those words are bad.  Bad bad words.  Guys do many things that go way over our heads (that's what she said?) but let's not lump them all together on this one.  You may only hang out with complete douches, in which case you should find better men.  But more fucking importantly!  Smart is SEXY.  I've asked my guys. The verdict is pretty solid: 'Smart girls are hot.'  Women with brains are witty, engaging, interesting, and sassy.

Stacey. Christa.  Give dudes some credit and stop hanging out with total a-holes.

Care to weigh in D&M? or our as yet unidentified readers?
. Mary .

No comments:

Post a Comment